Friday, March 9, 2018

#AcWriChat 3.9.18 - Building a network through blogs & social media

I just happened to catch my first #AcWriChat on twitter this morning! Today's chat was about 'Building a network through blogs and social media.'

I'm not really in a 'build a network' stage yet, but I'm glad I attended. @TextandAcademicAuthors shared a lot of great resources, including lists which included some academic bloggers I wasn't following yet! (I love finding new blogs to follow!)

I'm now going through the #AcWriChat archives and I wanted to make note (/link) of some of the other chats that I'm finding useful:

#AcWriChat 12/15/2017 - Imagining
This #AcWriChat event focused on imagining your writing project: thinking about the writing project, reflecting on insights, and looking for ways to interpret and explain findings
 #AcWriChat 12/29/2017 - Organizing (part 1)

This week we will begin to look at the organization of a writing project, specifically gathering ideas from existing literature, prioritizing content for inclusion in the new work, and outlining the thematic structure of the manuscript.
There are more chat archives over at: TAA #AcWriChat re-caps on getting organized, writing productivity, and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment