Sunday, November 4, 2018

Archive.org !!!! Treasure trove of old texts to borrow!

I know I've landed on archive.org's site before, on occasion google has lead me there for a text of an old book/document on there.. but for some reason it's never been a source I regularly check/use.

WHY, THOUGH?

Today for the first time I was lead there to a page that would let me borrow an old, niche-as-heck book that my local libraries don't have and that I was about to have to buy off of AbeBooks.com.

After a couple clicks, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!


These are all borrowable books!

Books I don't have to buy!

Many books I didn't even know existed!

I was so excited! So overwhelmed!

I decided to make some new collections on Wakelet.com to keep track of the stuff I want to read. I made Utopian People, Utopia (General), and Community Biographies.



Hoepfully this will help me from getting too overwhelmed! I'm super excited for all these new books and just wanted to make this post real quick to make note of this exciting new discovery, which probably everyone else already knows about!

No comments:

Post a Comment